• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
OvErKiLL

Over_Kill's Black Magic Mk4 Fr

90 posts in this topic

right boys and girls, here she is...just been done with only t cut color fast black, i usually just do dodojuice need for speed and then red mist detailer but thought id give this a go. also cleaned the wheels with bilt hamber auto wheel, which is bloody amazing stuff!

-- Mods --

Wolfrace Turismo's in 17s, needed to get wheel spacers fit on the front as they were catching the calipers.

Lowered by 30mm on ST by KW springs and shocks set (pics dont do it justice as its on a hill, looks nicer when its flat, trust me!) Ride is alot smoother than Stock!

Black windows with i think %20 light through not the darkest tint.

Piper cat back exhaust but using middle silencer (resonator) with no back box, Jap style tail pipe, 1st i ordered catback with no silencer and sounded like a tracktor then i wanted back box and they wanted too much but gave me a deal on the middle one. sounds nice!

Cheaper copy of a forge 007 dump valve which is identical and you can use the forge service kits etc. car boosts alot better than the stock one!

Green cotton cone universal filter on the MAF think it might be 70mm cant remember. gotta love that whoosh sound guys in combination with the dump valve!

Power Flex front wish bone rear bushes

Blue cobalt bulbs in the front dip and main beam.

Pioneer x5600BT Headunit.

Hertz dieci's DSK 6.5 components in the front with doors sound deadend with Skinz with mids on solid baffles.

Hertz DBA 200 8inch Removeable Active sub in the back which sounds bloody nice for an 8inch with not alot of power!

Audison connections wiring kit,

audio all fitted by a fourmasters dealer, autograph cars near preston,

RDX rear roof spoiler

pics.

1zgxc0g.jpg

a9s3yw.jpg

11ay3ja.jpg

f1iat3.jpg

34y8n6o.jpg

15d2gbk.jpg

I stared at that pic for a few minutes thinking what the ffffff has he done to the bonnet, only to realise it's the reflection of a building, bloody phone!!! Looking sweeeeet though ;)

brettblade, OvErKiLL and skic95 like this

cheers guys, paint color is black magic C9Z, u cant see it in the pics but it does have like tiny bits of gold in it heres a better pic

not my cars just links from google.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellerophontes-detailing.de%2F&ei=Nzx-VPvPE4TLaJOHgJAK&bvm=bv.80642063,d.d2s&psig=AFQjCNErnDu9gPiUxdnrhv5MjFkxzG1UIw&ust=1417645422337177

http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/87/6387/38113307/img-1439-2827123459621708659.JPG

also want to point out that the forge copy valve DOES NOT Leak its the screw type Not the alen bolt style :)

Looking good man°

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

thanx man!!! and this is how she looks on the flat!

2ed7g9v.jpg

15extzk.jpg

2efpc1w.jpg

looks nice, right?  :P 

Will do lowered :P

behave man, it is lowered, im not doing anything else to the suspension and theres alot of country roads around here, it would kill it. im happy with the way it is now

Haha just kidding but how many shoes fit between arch and tyre?

Haha just kidding but how many shoes fit between arch and tyre?

i could probably stick my foot in there with my shoe on if thats what u mean, so 1 ?

Haha yeah! Was on mighty car mods lmao!

Surely that all depends on what type of shoe you use ;) could also depend who's shoe, pretty sure you would get 2 vertically challanged shoes in there (disclaimer for anyone under 5 foot)

ok guys, rang up insurance to see if the roof spoiler will cost any extra. as it did from going 16s to 17s but not lowering! insane but yeh, looking at getting this rdx OPEL one as you can see on some of the pics.

http://www.rdx-racedesign.de/online-shop/index.php?cat=c66_Ibiza-6L.html&XTCsid=dbf4eef63aa666e25bfdc370b6cae39b&vSideVar=1&SelSubL=Ibiza%206L&AKT_SELECTED=

will be sprayed black magic c9z and fitted by a body shop!

looks alright yeh?

Your paintwork is in bloody good nick! What year is the car?

2005, but i got a bloody good deal on it when i got it begining of the year it had only done like 53000, now on under 56000 miles bloody good nick, well theres scratches on the doors and alot of chips on the front of the bonet!!!

edit. i also think she had a crash at back sometime as the back bumper is rougher than everywhere else and if you look inside when u go in the boot it looks a bit funny.

edit. lol thinking about sticking a little silver arial on aswel instead of the long back thing. never listen to radio anyways so dont care about reception quality. whioch one do i want, 8v or 16v ?

My bonnet is littered with loads of tiny little ticks, though you'll only notice when you get up real close. Give it another few years and you'll get the inevitable bubbling near the rear windscreen :(

I wouldn't go with silver; I put a silver one on and it stuck out like a sore thumb. You'll lose your radio as well, as I'm sure you're aware.

I wouldn't go with silver; I put a silver one on and it stuck out like a sore thumb. You'll lose your radio as well, as I'm sure you're aware.

yeh but my wheels are silver and wing mirrors are silver, i would loose the radio totally? might just keep the original one on then. even though the top has come off and it keeps coming loose :P might try tighten it with pliers one day

so do we reckon that spoiler will be alright?

I've put on a generic stumpy aerial and lost 90% of my signal quality. A lot of people just chop the standard aerial in half and put the topper back on. I had thought about buying and installing a sharkfin aerial from eBay but it probably isn't worth the hassle.

I've put on a generic stumpy aerial and lost 90% of my signal quality. A lot of people just chop the standard aerial in half and put the topper back on. I had thought about buying and installing a sharkfin aerial from eBay but it probably isn't worth the hassle.

I've got an aerial booster if you need one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

patmau5 likes this

It's kind of you to offer c3ptik, but to be honest I've grown used to just using my phone now!

so back on to the question, do you think the spoiler will look ok on it? because i really dont like these http://www.rdx-racedesign.de/online-shop/product_info.php?info=p852_RDX-Roof-Spoiler-SEAT-Ibiza-6L--small-version-.html&XTCsid=d0aa29c79718ed6ff0c8add43458e461 or the je design http://www.madmotors.co.uk/je-design-seat-ibiza-6l-02-06-pur-roof-spoiler-not-cupra.html havnt got much choice really on the mk4

quick question are headlight eyebrows legal in the uk? will it pass an mot test?

AFAIK they're legal. I'm not overly keen on any aftermarket spoiler for the MK4, there's just no design tempting enough :(

It's kind of you to offer c3ptik, but to be honest I've grown used to just using my phone now!

Not a problem sir :)

so back on to the question, do you think the spoiler will look ok on it? because i really dont like these http://www.rdx-racedesign.de/online-shop/product_info.php?info=p852_RDX-Roof-Spoiler-SEAT-Ibiza-6L--small-version-.html&XTCsid=d0aa29c79718ed6ff0c8add43458e461 or the je design http://www.madmotors.co.uk/je-design-seat-ibiza-6l-02-06-pur-roof-spoiler-not-cupra.html havnt got much choice really on the mk4

quick question are headlight eyebrows legal in the uk? will it pass an mot test?

The spoiler is primarily down to you fella. It's all down to personal taste really. Many people go for the oem look and get an LCR spoiler (Leon Cupra R) but they're very very common now. Sometimes it's good to be different!