• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
c3ptik

Top Contributor Rewards

32 posts in this topic

On 14/01/2016 at 8:41 PM, c3ptik said:

Lol. Should've said, mods and admins are not included I'm afraid ;)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

PFFFTTTTTT Good luck everyone else :P

OvErKiLL likes this

Useless posts coming in 3.2.1...

But by definition, those posts shouldn't get "likes"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c3ptik likes this

On 25 February 2016 at 5:27 PM, LewisR98 said:

What what? What do I win! A New Ibiza Cupra?! :D

Almost! lol
You'll be receiving the first limited edition club lanyard (not available to purchase these particular ones from the club store) ;)

LewisR98 and Gaynor3792 like this

What what? What do I win! A New Ibiza Cupra?!

Almost! lol

You'll be receiving the first limited edition club lanyard (not available to purchase these particular ones from the club store)

Ooooo I'm excited! When do I get that?! :D

Haven't even been on these forums long!!

So far, @Dannycf24 is in the running for March's giveaway!

Remember, these are running from month to month and reputation can be gained simply by other 'liking' your posts. You are welcome to share any posts you wish across social media sites to help boost your chances of winning!

LewisR98 likes this

@stealthrider is now in the lead for March and with only 10 days left to go, who else thinks they can beat him?

I mean, I would try, but I think I'll give him the chance as I've already won mine ;)

@Dannycf24 has taken the lead with just 1 point ahead of @stealthrider

@kurtice is not far behind now in 3rd place. 

Could be a photo finish this month! Keep it up guys and remember, you can share your threads and posts for more likes if you wish! 

Screenshot_2016-03-23-20-48-30.png

Dannycf24 likes this

Is there anyway of checking the podium though tapatalk at all? It's annoying having to go through the Internet version so wondering if there's an easier way?

23 minutes ago, Dannycf24 said:
On 3/23/2016 at 8:51 PM, c3ptik said:

Is there anyway of checking the podium though tapatalk at all? It's annoying having to go through the Internet version so wondering if there's an easier way?

Unfortunately not. Tapatalk only reads forums and sub-forums, not menus or the rest of the site. That's a Tapatalk thing for which we don't have control over i'm afraid.

Ah, I'll just have too bookmark or favourite the web link then :) cheers though :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

c3ptik likes this