• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
LewisR98

My MK5

121 posts in this topic

Hello guys been here a while had my Ibiza (first car) about 7 months, which is how long I have been driving and I'm loving it! Shows that working is much more worthwhile than drinking and buying crap. It's only a 1.4 NA but great car. Will be definetly sticking with Seat as a second car, maybe FR or hopefully a cupra. Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. Done a few things to it in that time; starting with the basics: LED plate bulbs, Sidelight bulbs and interior bulbs, Xenon look (white/ ice blue) Philips main bulbs and osram white fogs. Also pressed metal plates, team Heko wins deflectors and had back windows tinted fully (professionally of course, Oxford Performance Autos if anyone is near by and interested, highly recommended!). Also lowered on 35mm Apex springs front and back, sits nice now, didn't want it too low for the crap roads and also still comfy and rid of the arch gap! Put on 17" BBS CS5 gloss black with diamond cut face alloys on earlier, falken ZIEX tyres and sealed 3 layers with CG wheel guard (bright green gloopy stuff). Probably missed a couple of things but enough of me blabbering, here's some photos!

29574d5c235f63a17eda4271fefe2b73.jpg when I picked it up, completely standard!

774be819ed4f61b90354105f1ff7d7c8.jpg Windows. Also de badged the "Toca" soon after buying.

c05e85f19940ed62631ac8e94b2313c9.jpg first proper wash! Still was too high ;)

00275a6486aa1adf7ad1a4821a74d5df.jpg pressed plates.

6baa9c355460cc79e1db90f4c7028dd5.jpg pleased with how I got the wheels (wasn't the best at detailing/ washing, now I'm 10x better/ addicted!)

71749efec5c40c97b0caf2ac7f64b52c.jpg Ibiza door sills (Lockwood)

6fcc973d50acc11801f8e916d7fe3d33.jpg springs on. (Not best pic)

ec05babdfea0b5f397702a97de9c78ef.jpg quite proud of the reflections, White is hard to "mirror!"... No polish or wax used here

8e7711456c81e6790bf25314144ad715.jpg wheels

193898532e18f4a80914a92b891f8441.jpg hmm yeah wheels too

463d0b8bede74c294f6749a592887b95.jpg wheels on after a day of cleaning and detailing (cleaned, clayed and polished yesterday, cleaned, gloss costed and waxed twice today, 3 layers of wax on the wheels before fitting!)

Hope you all like it!

Sorry for the long long post!!

SaIvoR, D3GGZY, SparkiiJaxx and 1 other like this

Looking good mate! Need to get myself some deflectors and alloys. Sick of the rain pouring in off the roof even after it's stopped aha

Many plans for the future?

LewisR98 likes this

The wheels look real good

Overall your car looks really good in my opinion

Keep up the good "mods" hehe

LewisR98 likes this

Thank you guys :) ... Sparkii I have a rhino splitter in my room waiting to get the time to fit (and when I can be bothered!) not sure how it will look but we will see :) after that I'm not sure, I'll probably be happy with it tbh. Really want a double din but so tricky to fit in the facelift 6j because of the hazard switch placement :( wind deflectors are great mate, stop wind a bit (Durr) and yeah stops most of the rain soaking your interior also look good (my opinion)!

Cheers salvor :) if you have any ideas throw them at me!!

SparkiiJaxx likes this

Any ideas of mods I can do now throw them at me! Can't think of anything more!

Wrapping roof, wings.

Tint taillights and side indicators.

Interior, seats, colour changing, audio, boot build, multi media system.

Fr bumpers?

Air intake and upgrade exhaust for a better sound

Triple R spoiler

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

LewisR98 likes this

Was going to get my roof wrapped not sure about mirrors though... Not a fan of the tinted lights tbh, was thinking of FR bumpers but also not a fan of rep models and haven't a clue on where I would by my exhaust done :/

Not a big fan of that either, not very good at pulling interior apart and wrapping etc... :(

Was thinking of getting the mirrors, roof wrapped, as well as the rear "groove" around the numberplate, maybe the chrome grill surround also. Could do with the FR front bumper tbh look so much better.... But expensive

aa72cccc3267d5107633e67aa69c8d18.jpg couldn't help but take a picture... The only reason I like rain!

looks nice man :D  for exhaust you can get a custom made one with your choice of tail pipe etc. from your nearest longlife dealer :)

LewisR98 likes this

Long life dealer? I'm not sure on the bumper either as it's just sport trim so no exhaust hole in the bumper? Would I need the FR trim?

I'm liking those BBS alloys, I want to swap my steel wheels for Alloys on my Ibiza soon, but thinking which ones are the best for everyday driving conditions. Rather than for show. But want some at a good price, long as it doesn't tear a hole in my wallet. 

LewisR98 likes this

looks really good mate. Is that rear plate that 3d/carbon font?

Thank youuu! It's just pressed aluminium ones off eBay mate but yeah 3D

I'm liking those BBS alloys, I want to swap my steel wheels for Alloys on my Ibiza soon, but thinking which ones are the best for everyday driving conditions. Rather than for show. But want some at a good price, long as it doesn't tear a hole in my wallet. 

Thanks mate, a real pain to clean though!

Thanks mate there's one 25 miles from me sent them a message what price do you think I could expect to see? Just for a twin (FR style) back box? They would have to cut the plastic on the bottom of the bumper in order to fit it, would they do this?

They said its not possible on my car cos the fuel tank is in the way?!

So today the most painful thing I've done.... 08b718da3e53ff1789629940127c57df.jpg on the stupidest place ever, drivers side front on the kerb driving into the car park I go into EVERY single day.... So annoyed at myself, but hey ho it's happened now so onwards and upwards!

When you gunna upload some decent photos of this Lewis? Still waiting to see it probably man :(

I'll get some up when the weather is decent again mate, try get some decent ones for ya ;)

atm it's currently caked in mud from the weather and needing a service (which I have the parts for in the garage)

Nice one, find a old multi-storey during sun set and go top floor, get some decent ones, low angle shots and all that ;) aha

Which service interval is it due?