• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
LewisR98

My MK5

121 posts in this topic

1.4 ecoTSI (150) for me is 1700

just cos it's a 2l

2 minutes ago, LewisR98 said:

1.4 ecoTSI (150) for me is 1700

just cos it's a 2l

Ahh probably yeah and thats still expensive 

3 minutes ago, LewisR98 said:

My 1.4 Ibiza is £1200...

How many NC? Cause mine is only 1k with 1 year

LewisR98 likes this

First car, 1 year no claims nearly 2

probably cos I have the mods listed

3 minutes ago, LewisR98 said:

Yeahh same, 2 years in June and only thing i dont have listed on mine is the spoiler 😂

LewisR98 likes this

Yeahh same, 2 years in June and only thing i dont have listed on mine is the spoiler

Insurance void, all that drag it creates! I have alloys, tinted windows, suspension listed

7 minutes ago, LewisR98 said:

Yeahh same, 2 years in June and only thing i dont have listed on mine is the spoiler emoji23.png

Insurance void, all that drag it creates! I have alloys, tinted windows, suspension listed

Pretty much, im just hoping i dont crash anytime soon until i sold the car to get new ones and if im gonna get leon this will be it! Fully specIMG_1773.PNG

LewisR98 likes this

Yeah, what's the pack that gets the bumper kit? I want the Alor Blue one

9 minutes ago, LewisR98 said:

Yeah, what's the pack that gets the bumper kit? I want the Alor Blue one

Its the styling pack! And ohh yeahh those are well nice!!

LewisR98 likes this

You could probably get your current car wrapped in a similar color to the Alor Blue

On most forums I'm called: AJROBIN

LewisR98 likes this

On 15/01/2017 at 11:33 PM, LewisR98 said:

They've discontinued alor blue which is a bit of a shocker in my opinion.... best colour imo

I was disappointed about it too. I got one of the last new Alor Blue ibizas. By that time Lima Green was discontinued, 

technic Grey is a good back up shade. I like the copper tones on it.

LewisR98 likes this

Hi everyone! I'm still here! Had to create a new account as I got blocked out of my old one!! This is my showcase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in buying my 4x BBS CS5's off me? Pictured above, all have curb damage current condition pictures available could do with refurb which will be reflected in price. 3 x Dunlop sportmaxx and 1x fallen all with good tyre tread

On 19/07/2017 at 10:34 PM, LewisRMK5 said:

Hi everyone! I'm still here! Had to create a new account as I got blocked out of my old one!! This is my showcase!

Hi Lewis glad to see your still about, are you still driving your white Ibiza. Or are you driving something completely different? 

Your BBS alloys are a good set , only thing Is I have no where to store them at the moment. It would be a different story In a few months, as I'm moving to a bigger home later on. So I could store these. 

LewisR98 likes this

Yes still driving it just hopefully getting the new Ibiza later in August if the deal is right and I like the test drive. Would love a current cupra/ FR/ Leon/ scirroco but for my age the insurance is ridiculous and the new Ibiza comes with free insurance for a year so it's a good deal.

On 30/07/2017 at 1:52 PM, LewisR98 said:

Yes still driving it just hopefully getting the new Ibiza later in August if the deal is right and I like the test drive. Would love a current cupra/ FR/ Leon/ scirroco but for my age the insurance is ridiculous and the new Ibiza comes with free insurance for a year so it's a good deal.

Seems good, once Septembers arrived the new "67" plates will be out so you might be able to get a good deal on some "17" reg stock.  

I got the years free insurance on mine, but worth keeping an eye out to see what deals SEAT have. 

I was thinking about the Leon FR, but I have a similar issue and the fact I live within Leeds, puts car insurance higher. 

LewisR98 likes this

On 12/08/2017 at 11:17 AM, LewisR98 said:

32f68f5d446cb9e23c05fc82992d18e6.jpg

Same as this will be my car later this year, 67 plate 115PS FR Ibiza! Pretty much every optional extra at what I think was a great deal :) very excited!!

That'll be nice once it's arrived. 😎. How long did they say it'll be ready from order, comes straight outta Barcelona.  Was 16 Weeks for the Outgoing Ibiza. 

Did you get to test drive a demo example, at the SEAT dealership. 

LewisR98 likes this

Test drive an FR yeah. It was really impressive! So smooth and feels really nice. They Said December but probably earlier than that hopefully cos the wait hurts!!

SteveeMacz likes this