Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SparkiiJaxx

Poor car care at KAM Servicing [Resolved]

3 posts in this topic

**UPDATE**

After speaking with the manager in person he agreed to pay for another two cans of Plasti-dip and a thorough interior valet as means of apology. Still not impressed that their staff treated my pride and joy with such disrespect. I'll be getting one of those service packages Seat do next year I reckon.

Is this the right place to be slagging off discussing the quality of service from my local KAM Servicing garage?

Just got my car back after an MOT and Servicing which all went well but they left my plasti-dipped door cards in a right state scuffed and covered in filthy hand smudges. Is it so hard to use the handle to push the door open? Spoke to the manager about it on the phone and he's agreed to see it for himself. I was rushing to get home to sleep before a night shift so I guess that's why I foolishly didn't inspect the car before leaving, I shouldn't have to imo.

IMG_20160511_143213.jpg

IMG_20160511_143231.jpg

I will update tomorrow morning with how they plan to deal with this mess.

Edited by SparkiiJaxx
Update

Good to know it had been "sorted" how good a job they do on the Valet? Personally wouldn't let him touch it rather have them give me £100 for a professional valet elsewhere!

I thought they would just order the cans but they gave me £50 cash and booked me in for a valet with one of the "local cleaners" so I took the cash and didn't bother, I'd rather do it myself to be honest.