Collie_Mac

Recommeded No H2O Wash & Wax Products?

4 posts in this topic

Any recommendations for wash & wax products that don't need any water to use, particularly on Emocion red?  Can't get a hose or buckets to the car easily.  I picked up a bottle of Meguiar's Wash & Wax Anywhere and some microfibre cloths in Halfords.  What do people use when hoses and buckets aren't an option?  Any favourites?

i would use this stuff https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/collections/wash-dry/products/adams-new-waterless-wash with this https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/collections/wash-dry/products/adams-microfiber-waterless-wash-towels adams products are always top quality and theres videos showing you how to use each product. then just go over the car with a detail spray and buff, job done

or you could try something like this https://www.shopnshine.co.uk/chemical-guys-ecosmart-ru

Thanks.  I'll check those out.  First motorway trip this past weekend with lots of spray from trucks so I think I need a good old fashioned hose wash.

There's a waterless wash and wax by Williams (F1 team) which they use on their F1 cars. I haven't used it and I stay away from waterless as i am not convinced however it's gets great reviews and I know someone who uses it and brings his vehicle up nicely.

Just search it on eBay or amazon. Don't need to use much per wash either apparently.

What you could do is take your car to a nearby jet wash, spray the worst off and then use the waterless system to ensure you don't scratch the car too much.

Collie_Mac likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By deadbatteriez
      Hello,
      Sorry for being absent for so long. 
      Looking some advice. Got a 1.4 seat ibiza sport 2006 - first time i power washed it the car immediately wouldn't start, after three or four tries over the space of half an hour or so it eventually started and i figured i'd just gotten water somewhere i shouldn't have that, when dried out the car started fine.
      Sunday just passed i power washed the car again in a bit of a hurry and was a bit careless with where i was spraying...the car started fine straight away and i moved it up the path to park, went out that night to go to work and it wouldn't start at all. 
      It is turning over fine but wont start. I am guessing i have once again gotten water somewhere i shouldn't have and it is just taking extra long to dry out because its cold wet weather here at the min (Northern Ireland).
      Anyone else have similar issues and any way i can resolve this during the washing process? May sound stupid but i was considering throwing an old duvet cover inside the bonnet when washing it from now on, any ideas??
      Thanks car budz - deadbatteriez 
      By Guest
      Right then folks, first group buy of 2015.

We have 2 of our Plush Yellow Buffing Towels, 1 of our Pulsh Grey Buffing Towels and finally a Blue Fluffy Drying Towel.

RRP of £30 delivered, group buy price just £20 delivered.

Payments to paypal@mainzcarcare.co.uk ensuring to add postage address to notes.
      By Guest
      Right then folks, first group buy of 2015.

We have 2 of our Plush Yellow Buffing Towels, 1 of our Pulsh Grey Buffing Towels and finally a Blue Fluffy Drying Towel.

RRP of £30 delivered, group buy price just £20 delivered.

Payments to paypal@mainzcarcare.co.uk ensuring to add postage address to notes.

Click here to view the article