Ibiza_Paul

Back In the SEAT

4 posts in this topic

Hi to the whole forum.

Names Paul (bit of giveaway) and just about to take ownership of a Ibiza Mk4 later today.

I've had a SEAT before in form of a Leon 1.6 2002 plate, as well as a VW Golf W Plate GTTDI. Used to attend all the VAG shows years back but with children, work and other commitments kind of faded out attending. Had a few cars in-between including few Volvo's but im looking forward to being back in a SEAT :)

Probably going to be look at detailing etc on this car as want to look after it as its in very good condition for age, as well as a few mods (be searching forums for tips and tricks and additions!)

Hopefully will enjoy being on here!

IbizaXJX.jpg

Welcome along to the club. Nice looking car I'm liking the alloys.. 

Yeah the alloys are a tad odd but did sway me when I saw the car in the flesh more. Thought they might of been BBS' but just aftermarket, nice though. Will need some good idea's/products to keep them looking clean though :D

welcome along man, use bilt hamber auto wheel fall out remover to clean them then when there clean use a wheel sealant like race glaze nano wheel seal. 2 layers will give you 6 months easily, just spray it on leave a few mins then buff and 1h later do another layer..easy to use. and i use autoglanz alkalloy diluted 10-1 for regular cleaning :)