• Announcements

• c3ptik

Merchandise Delay   04/03/2017

Due to ongoing personal issues there may be an extended delay in posting merchandise. Please accept our apologies in advance.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shanew1705

Apple Car Play

3 posts in this topic

Bit of a 2 part question here

1. Which service do you use for apple car play music - Apple Music or Spotify. Is there much difference between the 2?

2. For some unknown reason navigation on Maps for Car Play no longer speak the directions, all the volumes are up etc but for some reason I get no spoken guidance, any ideas?

On 28/03/2017 at 4:06 PM, Shanew1705 said:

Bit of a 2 part question here

1. Which service do you use for apple car play music - Apple Music or Spotify. Is there much difference between the 2?

2. For some unknown reason navigation on Maps for Car Play no longer speak the directions, all the volumes are up etc but for some reason I get no spoken guidance, any ideas?

I actually have been using Both. I have Apple Music for listening to music as I pay for it monthly. 

I use Spotify ( the free version ) at times. 

I have noticed that, infact my journey today was a 20 mile round trip. I drove with sat nav directions on the map and noticed the car kept quiet instead of announcing. 

If i use my iPod classic via USB or radio it's no problem. 

4 hours ago, SteveeMacz said:

I actually have been using Both. I have Apple Music for listening to music as I pay for it monthly. 

I use Spotify ( the free version ) at times. 

I have noticed that, infact my journey today was a 20 mile round trip. I drove with sat nav directions on the map and noticed the car kept quiet instead of announcing. 

If i use my iPod classic via USB or radio it's no problem. 

Yeah first time I used it I had voice over directions which was handy as didn't need to keep looking at the sat nav, then suddenly for now reason it stopped and it's not done it since

A shame and a bit annoying as well