• Announcements

• c3ptik

Merchandise Delay   04/03/2017

Due to ongoing personal issues there may be an extended delay in posting merchandise. Please accept our apologies in advance.

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm completely new to Seat and obviously new to IbizaOC so bare with me if I've put this in the wrong place!

I've just bought 1.2 TSI FR (2014) and was looking to modify it, the main modification I want to do is to make the turbo whistle louder, which is why I'm here to ask..

I've seen that there's only really the Forge induction kit and that will be the one I'm going to buy, however, do I need to buy a blow off valve aswell? Or is the whistle still half decent without it?

Can't really afford both the induction kit and the BOV at the minute which is why I'm asking if it would be worth buying just one or the other?

Cheers for your help in advance:)

IMG_20170409_174711.jpg

To be honest mate. The air filter in the 1.2s are good and putting in an induction kit I dont think you will get more benefit.  Instead you should look at replacing the filter in the airbox with an aftermarket (K&N\Pipercross do these).  You will get slightly more engine noise from that.  Then if you want the whistle noise, then you can just put on a BOV...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By olliedg6
      Hi this morning I was driving my car and I noticed a wierd light flashing on the dashboard in the right hand side. After looking in the owners manual I found it was the ESP/TCS light. At first I thought it was just because it was a little damp and slippery out but my car is a base model Ibiza mk4 with steel wheels so I wouldn't think it had TCS or ESP. Could it possibly be a problem with the abs system. Btw it eventually wore off and stop doing it but I just wanna be sure there's not a safety issue.
      I attached a diagram and it's the dashboard light with 14 that keeps flashing.

• By Ajax1121
      Iv recently replaced all the o rings on every boost pipe on my FR tdi aswell as all the vac pipes after one of them failed and caused a severe lack of boost.
      I had leaky o rings on all pipes since i bought it and after changing them today it drive and boosts so much nicer, however the bottom boost pipe popped off with just a little throttle in 3rd....
      it was 100% secured properly after the rings were changed but i dont want it to be a reoccurring fault, what are peoples suggestions to stop this happening? 
      thanks
    • By Splay123
      Hi,
      I have had my seat ibiza mk 4 1.2 2008 valves grinded and reseatted.I recieved the car back to find a rattling sound towards the top of the engine.The noise sounds like it is coming from near the exhaust maniford sheild.Anyone know what this could be?
      IMG_0591.MOV
    • By dannelv
      Hello,
      Just wanting some advice really. I have just bought a Seat Ibiza FR 63 plate. The car has come with the below upgrades:
        17in Tagus Alloy Wheels   Tailgate spoiler I am just wondering whether these come standard on Seat Ibiza FR's or whether I will need to declare the upgrades on my insurance?
      Appreciate the help!

• By Collie_Mac
      Hi
      First time Ibiza owner from Ireland.  Just got a new Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI.  Delighted with it  Had a Citroen C2 VTR before that.  Few pics of the FR attached.
      Colin