• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
Ross M

Work in progress

7 posts in this topic

Still a work in progress nothing major done to it yet,but better than nothing I suppose, how's everyone else's cars coming along?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SteveeMacz likes this

54 minutes ago, SteveeMacz said:

Nice Work there, how did you install the ambient lighting under the footwell, thats very good work. 

I got some lights off eBay at first they where just suppose to be temporary as I was gonna hard wire them into the above lights but I used the cigeratte lighter as the power source so I can turn them on and off manually at a click of a button rather than having to have all the lights in the car on I ran the cables inbetween some of the cracks on the interior and tucked them all in so there's no visible wiring, I went with red because the stiching on the seats are red and the interior all the buttons as you can see are light up red so I thought it all tied up good but you can get any colour you want, I reccomend it, not to hard either took me about a hour and a half to get it as neat and tidy as possible 

SteveeMacz likes this

28 minutes ago, Ross M said:

I got some lights off eBay at first they where just suppose to be temporary as I was gonna hard wire them into the above lights but I used the cigeratte lighter as the power source so I can turn them on and off manually at a click of a button rather than having to have all the lights in the car on I ran the cables inbetween some of the cracks on the interior and tucked them all in so there's no visible wiring, I went with red because the stiching on the seats are red and the interior all the buttons as you can see are light up red so I thought it all tied up good but you can get any colour you want, I reccomend it, not to hard either took me about a hour and a half to get it as neat and tidy as possible 

Where do you even start removing all the panels to access the cigarette power and how did you power it

7 hours ago, Jezzerick said:

Where do you even start removing all the panels to access the cigarette power and how did you power it

There's easier ways around it you can just plug your power source into the cigeratte lighter and then run the strips of light to where you want them and then along the way tuck the cables in to where you think is the best place I used a mix between cable ties and blue tac and like 2 small strips of tape and it worked a treat no cables visible and it looks amazing at night the camera dosnt do the red justice 

On 20/04/2017 at 7:54 AM, Ross M said:

There's easier ways around it you can just plug your power source into the cigeratte lighter and then run the strips of light to where you want them and then along the way tuck the cables in to where you think is the best place I used a mix between cable ties and blue tac and like 2 small strips of tape and it worked a treat no cables visible and it looks amazing at night the camera dosnt do the red justice 

Yeahh i had mine in awhile! I want to hard wire it, so everytime i turn my car on it should be on or off using the remote rather than the big red button 😂

6 hours ago, Jezzerick said:

Yeahh i had mine in awhile! I want to hard wire it, so everytime i turn my car on it should be on or off using the remote rather than the big red button 😂

You can hard wire it into the top lights so when you open the doors everyone can see the inside light up all you would have to do is run the wiring behind the seals and pannels if your handy with electrics it can be a easy task but whatever way you do it personally I think it still looks great