dan92k

Best Scratch Remover suggestions

5 posts in this topic

Got 2 scratches down the bonnet which i think have been made by a seagull standing on it. (work next to coast always around) 

About 3 inches long but not too deep. Tried g3 and expected a better result as its not done a brilliant job still noticeable to me but i then again have ocd.

If anyone uses something else and recommends it i would appreciate the advice.

cheers 

Try using T-cut works fairly well on minor scratches, used it a few places of my silver Ibiza (using silver T-cut) and it got rid of most scratches I had. Especially ones behind door handles which were very apparent but not anymore :)

On 7/14/2017 at 7:33 PM, PxuL said:

Try using T-cut works fairly well on minor scratches, used it a few places of my silver Ibiza (using silver T-cut) and it got rid of most scratches I had. Especially ones behind door handles which were very apparent but not anymore :)

The only reason i didnt use this 1st was i thought the g3 paint restorer would be a better product . will have a go with it next 

If you've used G3 Paint Restorer and haven't had much luck then you're not likely to get very far with any products by hand.  Sounds as though it's one for a machine polisher.

22 hours ago, brettblade said:

If you've used G3 Paint Restorer and haven't had much luck then you're not likely to get very far with any products by hand.  Sounds as though it's one for a machine polisher.

can borrow my dads machine polisher and check out the results. cheers