• Announcements

• c3ptik

Club Shop Moved and Re-Opened   04/03/2017

As we look to migrate the club over to Facebook the Club Shop has been re-opened at the following location:
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/ibizaoc/shop/
    • c3ptik

We are migrating! IMPORTANT - Please read   08/07/2017

Over the past couple of years we've seen an influx of productivity and engagement across our social networking platforms. So much so, that the social realm as you may know, is overtaking the likes of websites and forums. We have been number crunching and feel it is best that we go with the flow and embrace the social media world.
      We have decided to transfer the club over to our already hugely popular Facebook Page and Facebook Group. With over 14k members on our Facebook group alone there is even more engagement with other members from across the world. If you haven't already, now is the time to give our Page a Like and join the Group for discussions.
      The website will soon become a redirect to the Facebook Page and Group. If you have anything of importance posted on the forum, now would be a great time to grab it and post it on our group.

A further message will be sent before the switch.

Regards,
      The IOC Team
LewisRMK5

Interior customisation

6 posts in this topic

Hi I want to add a bit of colour, maybe white(?) into my interior! Does anyone have any ideas or anything they've done? Here's some ideas I have:

- white interior door handle trim

- wrap the chrome air vent surrounds white

- leather with white stitching gear gaitor (but not sure how to replace?)

- leather white stitched handbrake cover

What do we think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at doing the same thing just haven't decided on a colour yet, wanted to bring the green to the inside but got alot more I want to do to the exterior first.. 

The mods you've mentioned sound cool though, will be subtle (not so in your face haha)

You thought about hydrodipping certain parts? That's the route I'm going down I think. 

LewisRMK5 likes this

Yeah Just don't want to spend too much as I'm planning to upgrade soon to maybe the new 1.0 115ps Ibiza or 1.4 7 speed DSG Leon .... test drive is booked but all options open.

Oh fair enough. Yeah pointless spending loads to customise it when your looking at upgrading. I'd go ahead with the plans you already thought of. 

It'll match the cars exterior and surely wouldn't cost a fortune. 

LewisR98 likes this

Decided the 1.0 isn't for me so it's either the new 1.4 eco TSI. Leon or wait for the 1.5 TSI Ibiza

Don't think I could drop to the 1.0 either. I'm definitely looking for more power when I'm ready to get myself an upgrade. 

Absolutely love the look of the new Leon cupra r 300 but I wouldn't say no to the new Ibiza. Love the dual exit exhaust haha. It's what I wanted to do on mine.